Himalayan Salt Products
Himalayan Salt is famous for it’s abundance of minerals and life sustaining properties. Salt contains all the elements of which the human body is comprised. 84 elements from the periodic table of elements can be found in crystal salt. This means Himalayan salt contains all natural minerals and trace elements that are found in the human body.
Natual V.S. processed Salt
You might be thinking, “Isn’t salt bad for you?” Life is not possible without salt. But our consumption of table salt is harming us. Why is that? Because our regular table salt no longer has anything in common with the original crystal salt of which we’re talking about here. Salt nowadays is mainly sodium chloride and not salt. Natural crystal salt consists not only of two, but also of all natural elements. These are identical to the elements of which our bodies have been built and originally found existing in the “primal ocean” from where all life originated.*
HIMALAYAN BATH THERAPY™
TECHNICAL SALES INFORMATION
Ancient Sun® Nutrition chose Salt Crystals from the Himalayan Mountains to create Himalayan Bath Therapy™, a new product for those seeking ultimate healing solutions to support healthy longevity. Some of the reported benefits of Himalayan Bath Therapy are
· Alkalizes tissues
· Re-mineralization of whole body
· Increased Circulation
· Deep Relaxation
· Increased Oxygenation of tissues & cells
· Cleansing & Detoxification
· Enhanced and sped up healing of wounds & injuries
· Increased energy and sense of well-being
· Enhanced mood
· Balances endocrine system
· Effective treatment for psoriasis, eczema and dry skin problems
· Effective antidote to damage resulting from radiation treatments
How does Himalayan Bath Therapy™ work?
There appear to be several major mechanisms or pathways of action.
1) The fusion of salt crystals and hot water creates a powerful synergy not unlike that of a natural hot spring.
2) The presence of up to 84 minerals and trace minerals in the water, creates a symphony of beneficial frequencies and vibrations which help to rebalance the bodies energy field.
3) Increases the alkalinity of the water and thereby the tissues of the body, which is known to retard the proliferation of viruses and mutating cells.
4) Hot water helps to open the pores of the skin and promote cleansing and detoxification of tissues. While the pores are open there is also an opportunity for ionic exchange of trace minerals to the tissues and organ systems.
5) The skin is the largest organ of elimination in the human body, thus a salt bath allows for rapid elimination of toxins, chemicals and poisons. This may account for many reported therapeutic benefits.
6) Thermal bathing increases hydrostatic pressure on the body, thus increasing blood circulation and cell oxygenation. The increase in blood flow helps dissolve and eliminate toxins from the body.
7) Hot salt-water therapy increases the flow of oxygen rich blood throughout the body, bringing enhanced nourishment to vital organs and tissues.
8) Bathing in hot mineralized water increases body metabolism, including stimulating the secretions of the intestinal tract and the liver, aiding digestion.
9) Himalayan Bath Therapy™ restructures and energizes (increases negative ions) the water molecules in the bath, which may promote feelings of physical, emotional and mental well-being.
10) One additional factor as to why salt-water therapy is so effective may be that all newborn babies spent 9 months floating in a saline amniotic fluid, which is similar, if not identical to the saline lymphatic fluid that one’s cells reside within, constituting about 75% of overall bodyweight.