Sales Force (Reps)
ASNI has created different promotional packets for potential clients, including natural food stores, custom formulators, health care practitioners and retail customers. Each includes:
Ancient Sun has developed these marketing tools for wholesale and retail customers, as a way to support sales through its primary channels. These full-color, professionally designed materials provide detailed information on Ancient Sun products. They include:
- Price sheets and specification sheets on each ASNI product
- Copies of scientific reviews
- A comparison chart that demonstrates the superiority of AFA to other micro-algae
- Information about the quality and safety of Upper Klamath Lake AFA
- An explanation of the Fresh Dried and Refractance Window™ Drying processes
ASNI also offers an informational booklet titled, Primordial Food: A Wild Blue-Green Algae with Unique Health Properties. This booklet, written by research scientist, neurophysiologist and wild-food expert, Christian Drapeau, M.Sc, reviews important scientific data and research on the health benefits of AFA. It also details the history of AFA, the ecology of the Upper Klamath Lake Basin, and the harvesting and drying techniques used to preserve the nutritional integrity of the algae. Containing over 75 scientific references, this booklet has proved to be an excellent educational and marketing tool.
- An eight-panel brochure titled “Are You Committed to Optimizing Your Health?” is aimed at both wholesale and retail customers. It introduces AFA, its documented health benefits, Upper Klamath Lake, ASNI products and ASNI’s corporate philosophy.
- A rack card titled “Help Your Body Cope with the Demands of Living in the 21st Century” is aimed at retail consumers. It introduces ASNI’s Crystal Manna™ and Blue Manna™ products and summarizes the documented health benefits of AFA.
- “Blue Manna™: A Unique Extract with Phycocyanin and PEA” is a six-panel brochure detailing the special properties and documented health benefits of this concentrated extract. It also introduces customers to the Ancient Sun Foundation and ASNI’s corporate philosophy.
- Retail stores can offer bulk customers ASNI’s “Daily Use Guideline” card to provide information on serving recommendations and nutritional potencies.
A one-sheet promoting the Primordial Food booklet summarizes the data available in the booklet, introduces researcher Christian Drapeau and offers ordering information. This piece is designed for both wholesale and retail customers.